Sunday, December 11, 2011

Be sexy, bring drinks, and make food. It's not that hard!

When I started dating my boyfriend, he told me that he likes to watch sports a lot and that he hoped it wouldn't bother me.  I said that if it ever did bother me, I'd just go do something else.  I don't need to try to make him watch The Notebook or talk to me about girlie things instead.  He thought that was cool.  Also, in my desire to impress him, I even said I would wear this sexy costume and wait on his boys while they watched the game.  I never purchased that costume, and today I thought about how lame that is!  Yesterday I had tons of fun wearing my Vandal leg warmers around town and it just got me thinking.


Thus, the topic of my blog today - the importance of looking good and acting awesome while his friends are over watching sports.

Boys like hot chicks that don't bitch.  They like beer and food and sports.  It's really quite simple.  If you combine all those things, you will have a bunch of happy boys!  And what is more fun than a room full of drunk happy boys?  I love being surrounded by drunk happy boys!

Last year, I perfected a homemade, healthy jalapeno popper recipe and I delivered beers and made nachos a few times, but if I remember correctly I was wearing sweatpants.  And I didn't do it that much.  I hereby re-up my commitment to dressing a little slooty and doing nice things for all my drunk guy friends.  Now when's the next party?!?

3 comments:

  1. Kelsey - boys really are that simple (with all due respect) - women, beer, food and sports. their equivalent to our shopping trips, margs with our female friends, chick flicks and mani-pedis. Who knew life was that simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... you are a better woman than I!

    I DID watch the Dallas game last night though... just to be supportive. Too bad they lost.

    ReplyDelete