Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Post - Raw man emotions get me goin~

Aah, this morning's NFL Pre-Game show made me laugh as usual but it was also very sentimental and sweet.  First, Howie (who I thought was "fine" in elementary school and continue to find incredibly sexy and cool), gave a touching tribute to a friend who just died.  I don't know who that guy is, but he seemed very special to a lot of people.  Then, towards the end of the show sweet beb Michael Strahan gave a nice explanation of the emotional trauma associated with retiring from professional athletics as part of his defense of Donovan McNabb's decision not to quit (yet).   The best part was when Terry looked over at him and gave him a nod and a nice and they they all made some deep eye contact.  That shit is real men emotion and I love it! 

Ooh the game is starting now!  Broncos v. Vikings.  I like the Vikings b/c that was my high school mascot and i don't like the Broncos just because some of my guy friends really hate Tim Tebow, who I think is buff and good looking from most angles.  My football loyalties are superficial and revolve around what the boys in my life like.

This is me, with all my infinite wisdom.

2 comments: